One applicant can submit a maximum of two abstracts. *Please underline the name of the presenter.
Please indicate the type of presentation (oral/ poster). However, the committee will have full right to decide regarding the type of presentation as per the standard of the paper and space availability.
- The abstract should contain the essence of the whole paper and should stand-alone.
- Be clear and concise and avoid unnecessary detail giving your paper a distinct Personality.
- Avoid excessive adjectives and noun strings.
- Do not use abbreviation in abstract
- Word limit: 250 words
- Begin with the subject of the study
- Complete title of the article
- Structured abstract - into following sub groups
- Background and Aims
- Methods (study type/design, sample number, time and place)
- Results (include most important results only)
- 5 words, separated by semicolons
- Use Keywords from MeSH index. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh)
The scientific committee will try to accommodate your presentation as far as possible; however decision of the committee will be final.
We look forward to receiving your valuable manuscripts at the earliest. Please send the abstract and/or queries to: email@example.com